Blasphemy

BLASPHEMY

Written By: Douglas Thomas

Welcome to the start of the novel.

My name is Douglas Ishmael Thomas.

I have lived twenty one years,

and in those years I have been molded into a man of many creative faucets

I have utilized and expressed myself in almost every medium possible,

but writing is where I feel the warmest.

It allows me to dwell deeper into emotions than other means,

while still allowing anyone who absorbs it a freer channel of comprehension.

Blasphemy is me in my rawest form.

Every style of writing will be present

because I do not believe in limitations for myself.

My philosophies, emotions, and basic thoughts

will be presented in such a rapidly straightforward manor

most will find it to be quite...blasphemous.

Special Thanks to the lights of my life. I couldn't have achieved

anything without you two and your sacrifices. This is for you guys.

For Nana & Andrea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ordane

J.L.T.